- First, make sure your device is connected to WiFi.
- Go to your phone’s Settings.
- tap your name, then tap iCloud, and finally tap iCloud
- Tap Back Up Now. Make sure you stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process is done.
Alternatively, you can allow iCloud to automatically back up your device each day, here’s how:
- Tap your name, tap iCloud, then turn on iCloud Backup.
- Connect your device to a power source.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your screen is locked and there is enough available storage on iCloud to back up your device.