- An Apple Watch Series 3 watch or newer (GPS + Cellular models), paired with a compatible iPhone via Bluetooth.
- A Rogers consumer postpaid wireless account with an eligible Rogers plan. The following Rogers plans are not eligible:
- Small business plans and Share Everything for business plans.
- Consumer plans with the My5/My10 feature.
- An iPhone SE, 6, 6Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X or newer.
- An iPhone that is operating on iOS 12 or newer and is updated to the latest carrier settings.
- A MyRogers profile associated with the primary iPhone number.
Please also note that the WhoCalled feature is not compatible with smartwatch plans and will be disabled on the linked smartphone line.
If you have a Series 3 Apple Watch, you will need to upgrade the software on your watch to watchOS 5 and upgrade the software on your iPhone to iOS 12.
Series 4 watches come with watchOS 5 installed automatically for use with iOS 12.