Rogers collects personal information for many different reasons in order to provide you with the products and services we offer, including but not limited to the following:
- To deliver you the products and services you have purchased from us, and to bill you and collect payment for those products and services.
- To understand your needs and offer you products and services from members of the Rogers Communications Inc. organization including Rogers, Rogers Bank and our agents, dealers and related companies, or trusted third parties that may be of interest to you.
- To provide tailored service to you. For example, we may use account information about you to improve your interactions with us or provide a positive and personalized customer experience.
- To provide geo-location services that will send you offers and promotions from carefully chosen third parties based on your current and historical personal location information.
- To perform analytics, administer surveys, or request feedback to improve and manage our relationship with you.
- To ensure the Rogers networks are functioning and protect the integrity of our networks.
- To confirm or authenticate your identity and ensure your information is correct and up-to-date.
- To ensure compliance with our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
- To comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
We may collect information to manage credit and business risks, collect an outstanding debt, detect, prevent, manage, and investigate fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity. This may require us obtain information from credit agencies or members or affiliates of the Rogers Communications Inc. organization, such as Rogers Bank.
Your information may also be collected to evaluate eligibility for other Rogers’ products and services, and to assist members or affiliates of the Rogers Communications Inc. organization, to assess your eligibility for their products or services.
From time-to-time, information may also be collected for other purposes, or as permitted or required by law. We will always identify any additional purpose prior to, or at the time, of collection.