The following steps explain how to set the video output to HD on the Atlantic Cable guide.
- Press the [MENU] button twice to go to General Settings.
- Scroll to the Audio/Video preference and press [OK/SELECT].
- Select Video Output Format.
- Choose the appropriate setting based on which type of video cable(s) you are using:
- For HDMI select 1080i: Preserve 4:3 Pic - 480p.
- For Component select 1080i: Preserve 4:3 Pic - 480i.
Note: To retain the settings on the Motorola DCT 6200HD digital cable box, you will have to:
- Press [OK/SELECT] twice on the desired output.
- Go back by pressing the [Left] arrow key to output format.
- If you don’t go back using the [Left] arrow key the setting will not retain.
- Finish by pressing [A], then pressing [EXIT].