Modifying Cable Services

Can I move my cable wiring or equipment?

Only a Rogers Cable technician is authorized to relocate any wiring or equipment used to provide the Rogers Cable service. Any unauthorized relocation is not supported by Rogers Cable. Click here to view information about moving your services.

How do I cancel my television service or remove channels from my television service package?

To cancel your Digital TV services or remove channels from your TV package, please contact us.