The following steps explain how to program your remote to control your TV or cable box by manually entering the device code.
- Locate the Manufacturers Code for the device to be programed in the owner’s manual.
- Make note of the four digit code, it will be required to program the remote.
- Turn on the device you want to program.
- Press [TV], then press and hold [SETUP] until the TV key blinks twice.
- Enter the four digit code. The TV key will blink twice.
- If the TV key has a long blink, the entry is invalid. Repeats step 3 with a different code for the brand.
- Point the remote towards your device and press [TV], the device should turn off.
Note: To program your other devices, repeat the steps while substituting TV with CBL, AUX, DVD, or AUD.