On-screen notifications are a great way of staying up to date with what’s happening on Ignite TVTM – from new movies, shows in free preview, new apps and Ignite TV tips and tricks.
View and manage notifications on Ignite TV: FAQs
See some frequently asked questions about Ignite TV notifications below.
How do I view notifications on Ignite TV?
There are several ways to get to your notifications:
Blue mic button
On your Ignite TV Voice Remote, press and hold the blue microphone button and say, "Notifications". Notifications will appear on the left side of your screen.
Left arrow button
Press the left arrow on your voice remote. Notifications will appear on the left side of your screen.
- On your voice remote, press the Rogers button.
- Next, use the right arrow button to scroll to the Settings icon (which looks like gears) on the on-screen menu.
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select Notifications at the top of the list for the latest messages.
To browse through the notification messages, use your voice remote’s up and down arrows. You can also select a message to see more.
How do I delete a notification?
To delete a notification, select the ‘X’ icon beside the notification message using the right arrow on your voice remote.
Keep in mind: there’s no ‘Are you sure?’ prompt when deleting a notification, and once you select the X icon the message will be immediately and permanently deleted.
Can I turn my on-screen notifications on and off?
Absolutely. To always be up to date with what’s new on Ignite TV make sure notifications are turned on.
And while the notifications default setting is ‘On’, you can turn it off if you’d like:
- Go to the main notifications screen (see How do I view notifications on Ignite TV? above)
- Using the down arrow on your voice remote, select Notification Settings. You can turn notifications on or off from this screen.