The show wasn't recorded as scheduled, even though you've set your Digital PVR set-top box to record a show.
When you set a recording and it didn't record, try the following troubleshooting steps to see if you can resolve the issue:
- Make sure that all cables plugged into your Digital PVR set-top box are secure and tight.
- Test the issue by recording a new program. Make sure that you watch the same program you're recording. The Record LED on the front of the Digital PVR Box should be lit up while recording.
- Playback the test recording. If the program didn't record go to the next step.
- Make sure that you've followed all the recording instructions in your User Guide. For example, you may have wanted the Digital PVR Box to record all episodes of a program, but mistakenly selected the Single Episode option.
- Try power-cycling your Digital PVR Box by unplugging its power cord from the wall. Wait 10 seconds and plug it back in. The clock display on your box will begin to flash and then go blank. Wait until the time in the clock display returns. (This may take 2–5 minutes—please be patient.) When the time reappears in the clock display, press the power button on your Digital PVR Box. Make sure that your TV is turned on and tuned to channel 03.
If none of these suggestions helped solve the problem, please Contact Us.