If you see the following message "No data available" or it is taking longer than usual to display information in the guide, you may need to reauthorize and/or reboot your Digital set-top box.
Why doesn't the Interactive Program Guide display properly?
- In Ontario: You can reauthorize your Digital set-top box through the Quick Start Menu (QSM).
- Press GUIDE until the Quick Start menu appears.
- Scroll to Self Service and press OK/SELECT. The Self Service screen appears.
- Scroll to Need Help? and press OK/SELECT. The Confirmation screen appears.
- Scroll to Confirm and press OK/SELECT.
- The clock display on your box will begin to flash and then go blank. Wait until the time on the clock display returns. (This may take 2-5 minutes, please be patient.) When the time reappears on the clock display, press the power button on your Digital set-top box. Ensure that your TV is turned on and tuned to channel 3.
Note: Quickstart Menu is not available on select Digital set-top box models.
- All Provinces: Log into My Rogers and in the cable television section select the option to Reset Digital Box. This will reauthorize all of your Digital set-top boxes that are authorized on your cable account. Please note you will also need to reset your Digital set-top box in order for this to take effect.
Note: You must be registered to My Rogers and link your TV account.
Resetting your Digital set-top box
- Unplug the power cable for the Digital set-top box from the wall socket.
- Wait about 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait for the time to appear in the display (this may take up to 5 minutes).
- When the time has appeared, turn on your Digital set-top box by pressing the power button on the front panel.
Please wait up to 30 minutes for the time to services to authorize. If the problem still exists, please Contact Us for assistance from a Technical Service Representative.
Note: In order to re-authorize your Digital set-top box online you must register your account at rogers.com.