- The key fob is not working to arm or disarm the system except at close range.
- Low battery
- Faulty hardware
- Check the broadband connectivity.
- Test that the key fob is able to arm or disarm the system when next to the touchpad.
- Attempt to recreate issue by arming or disarming the system using the key fob from multiple locations to determine where range is intermittent.
- If you have a P6 touchpad un-pair and re-pair the key fob.
- If you’re not sure how to pair the device, see the Pair the Key Fob to the Touchpad article for more details.
- If the issue is unresolved contact a Smart Home Monitoring Technical Support Consultant at 1 855 381-7840.