With Three-Way Calling, you can conference in two other callers.
Calling Features - Three-Way Calling
To use Three-way Calling:
- Dial the first person’s phone number as you normally would.
- Once they've answered, ask the first person to hold it while you conference someone else into the call.
- Press and release the hang-up (or LINK/FLASH) button quickly. You'll hear a new dial tone.
- Dial *71, followed by the second person’s phone number.
- Once the second person has answered, press and release the hang-up (or LINK/FLASH) button quickly. Both the first and second parties should now be on the line with you.
If the SECOND person doesn't answer:
- Quickly press and release the hang-up (or LINK/FLASH) button twice to return to the first
If you want to end the conversation with the SECOND person only:
- Ask the second caller to hang up or press the hang-up (or LINK/FLASH) button again.
- If either the FIRST or SECOND person hangs up, your call will not be interrupted. However, if you hang up, the three-way call will end.
- Using Three-Way Calling temporarily disables all Call Waiting features for the duration of the call. Call Waiting is restored once the three-way call ends.
- If you use Three-Way Calling for a Long Distance call, charges will apply.
- If you do not subscribe to this feature, per-use charges apply.