There are three ways you can change your Wireless Home Phone voicemail password:
How to change your voicemail password - Wireless Home Phone
Using your wireless device
- Access your voicemail by holding down the 1 key on your keypad.
- Enter your current voicemail password.
- Once you are at the main menu, press 4 to change your personal options.
- Press 2 to change administrative options.
- Press 1 to establish or change your password.
- Press 1 to change your password.
- Enter your new 4- or 5-digit password and press the # key. Your voicemail password is now changed.
Using the MyRogers app
- Sign into the app. If you don’t have the app, download it from your device’s app store, then sign in.
- Tap on your wireless plan or the phone number associated with your device.
- Under Phone, tap Update Voicemail Password.
- Enter your new password.
- Tap Change Password. Your voicemail password is now changed.