With three way calling, you can conference a call with two other callers with local numbers.
- Dial the first person’s phone number as you normally would.
- Once they have answered, ask the first person to hold while you conference someone else into the call.
- Press and release the hang-up (link/flash) button quickly. You will hear a new dial tone.
- Dial *71, followed by the second person’s phone number.
- Once the second person has answered, press and release the hang-up (link/flash) button quickly. Both the first and second parties should now be on the line with you.
If the Second Person Doesn’t Answer
Quickly press and release the hang-up (or link/flash) button twice to return to the first person.
If You want to End the Conversation With the Second Person Only
Ask the second caller to hang up or press the hang-up (link/flash) button again.
- If either the first or second person hangs up, your call will not be interrupted. However, if you hang up, the three way call will end.
- Using Three Way Calling temporarily disables all Call Waiting features for the duration of the call. Call Waiting is restored once the three way call ends.