The following instructions will help you to set up or remove your Rogers Yahoo! email account on an Apple device running iOS 9 or iOS 10.
- Open the iOS Settings app.
- Tap :
- iOS 9: Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- iOS 10: Mail
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Yahoo!
- Enter your full Rogers email address and tap Next.
- Enter your email account password and tap Sign in.
- Optionally, disable aspects of Rogers email from syncing.
- Tap Save.
- Send a test email to make sure the settings are correct and the email is working.
Note: Yahoo! does not support IMAP "push" notifications to the native iOS mail client. You will need to set a preferred Fetch interval in the device settings to pull messages from Yahoo!
If you wish to get push notifications as messages arrive, you can install and use the Yahoo! Mail app for iOS.