Follow the easy steps below to set up your Ignite EntertainmentTM Box.
Setting up your Ignite TV box & streaming device: XiOne
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port located at the back of the Ignite TV Box, and connect the other end to the HDMI port at the back of your TV.
- Connect the power adaptor provided to the Ignite TV Box and then plug in to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your TV and select the same HDMI input connected to your Ignite TV Box.
- Remove the “Pull” tab on the back of the voice remote.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue customizing your Ignite TV settings and to pair your Voice Remote.
Using WPS to pair your set top box with your Ignite WiFi Gateway modem
- Press the WPS button on the bottom edge of your Ignite TV Box.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button located on the top edge of your Ignite WiFi Gateway modem. Setup will continue automatically after pairing is complete.
Important: To prevent signal degradation and interference, use the provided terminating caps on all unused coax splitter and cable wall outlets.
For more support or troubleshoot with your Ignite services, visit this page.