Follow the easy steps below to set up your Ignite EntertainmentTM Box.
Setting up your Ignite Entertainment Box: XiOne
What equipment is included?
Before you begin
In order to self-install your Ignite TVTM or Ignite StreamingTM equipment, you must have your Ignite Internet set up.
Set up your Ignite Entertainment Box
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port located at the back of the Ignite Entertainment Box, and connect the other end to the HDMI port at the back of your TV.
- Connect the power adaptor provided to the Ignite Entertainment Box and then plug in to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your TV and select the same HDMI input connected to your Ignite Entertainment Box.
- Remove the “Pull” tab on the back of the Ignite Voice Remote.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue customizing your Ignite TV or Ignite Streaming settings and to pair your Ignite Voice Remote.
Using WPS to pair your set top box with your Ignite WiFi Gateway modem
- Press the WPS button on the bottom edge of your Ignite Entertainment Box.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button located on the top edge of your Ignite WiFi Gateway modem. Setup will continue automatically after pairing is complete.
Important: To prevent signal degradation and interference, use the provided terminating caps on all unused coax splitter and cable wall outlets.
For more support or troubleshoot with your Ignite services, visit this page.
Download Ignite TV App
With the Ignite TVTM app, you can watch your favourites anywhere, anytime.
- Download the Ignite TV app to your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Make sure you’re registered for MyRogers. This is required for App Sign In.
Watching Ignite TV on your computer or laptop? Visit this page for your instructions.