If you are a Shaw customer, you’ll need to visit the Shaw website for support with Rogers Ignite services.
Managing your Disney+ subscription and troubleshooting technical issues with Disney+
Troubleshooting issues with the subscription
How do i redeem my Disney+ offer
Once you sign up for an eligible plan or package, we’ll send you an email with instructions about how to sign up for Disney+. You can do this through either your browser or the MyRogers app. Here’s how:
- Open the link in your email and sign in to MyRogers. You’ll be taken automatically to the subscription management screen.
- Under the Eligible for promotion section, select the phone number or Ignite bundle you want to set up with Disney+, then select Sign up.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions on the following screen, then select Subscribe to Disney+.
- You will see a confirmation that you’ve redeemed your subscription. Select Continue to go to the next screen to activate it.
- On the subscription management screen, look for each service that’s currently subscribed, then select Activate.
- You’ll then be taken to the Disney+ website to either create a new Disney+ account or link an existing one.
I’m having trouble signing up. What do I do?
First, please make sure you’ve got an eligible Ignite bundle, wireless home internet package or wireless plan. You can check if any of your existing services are eligible by visiting the subscription management page in MyRogers.
Second, the Rogers account holder will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem Disney+ through MyRogers. If you’re the account holder and still don’t see an email with instructions within 24-48 hours after your service has been activated, please check your inbox’s spam folder.
If you’re redeeming the promotion through a wireless phone number, that number will also receive the instructions via text message. However, the account holder is still the only one that can redeem the subscription, so other people on the account will need to contact that person for assistance.
I’m already signed up for a Disney+ subscription through Disney (or another third party). What should I do?
We recommend cancelling any additional subscriptions to avoid being billed multiple times. If you would like to cancel your subscription with Rogers, follow the cancellation steps listed below, and choose “I’m already paying for a Disney+ subscription” as your reason for cancelling.
Once you do this, your Disney+ subscription with Rogers will end immediately but you will continue to be subscribed to Disney+ elsewhere.
What happens to my Disney+ subscription if I switch my Rogers services to ones that aren’t eligible?
To maintain access to Disney+ during the promotional period, you must have an eligible wireless plan, Ignite bundle or wireless home internet package for the duration of the promotional period.
Rogers may check your eligibility, and if you become ineligible for this promotion, including by downgrading to an ineligible service during the promotional period, we may cancel your Disney+ subscription immediately and without prior notice .
Why did Disney+ send me an email about pausing my subscription?
When you signed up for the Disney+ promotion through Rogers, Disney+ recognized that you already had an active paid subscription directly with Disney and has paused it to avoid double billing (this is not the case for Disney+ subscriptions through third parties).
No action is required on your end. When your promotional period is over, you will be billed for Disney+ through your Rogers bill. If you cancel your Disney+ subscription through Rogers, your previous subscription directly with Disney will resume and you will be billed by Disney.
Why am I getting billed for the same Disney+ subscription from other services besides Rogers?
You will need to confirm how many Disney+ accounts and subscriptions you have.
If you have an existing Disney+ subscription through another third-party provider, such as Roku or Google Play, then you’ll need to manage one of your subscriptions in order to avoid being billed multiple times.
Troubleshooting technical issues
I am having technical issues with Disney+. What do I do?
If you’re experiencing errors specific to Disney+, you should contact Disney+ directly.
If you are asked for a subscription ID when you contact Disney+ support, you can find it in your redemption email from us. You can also find it on the subscription management page in MyRogers.
Cancelling your Disney+ subscription
How do I cancel my Disney+ subscription with Rogers?
To cancel your Disney+ subscription using the MyRogers app:
- Open the app.
- Go to More and then to the section labelled Subscriptions.
- Select My subscriptions then select Disney+.
- Select the phone, internet or TV service for which you want to cancel Disney+.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Follow the prompts we’ve provided.
To cancel your Disney+ subscription on rogers.com:
- Log in to MyRogers.
- On the account overview tab, scroll to Disney+ under the Subscriptions heading and select Manage.
- Select Cancel subscription for the phone, internet or TV service for which you’d like to cancel Disney+.
- Follow the prompts we’ve provided.
If you cancel your paid subscription through Rogers, you will still have access to Disney+ until the end of your current Disney+ billing cycle.
What happens to my Disney+ subscription if I cancel my Rogers services?
If you cancel your Rogers services during your promotional period, your Disney+ subscription through Rogers will end immediately. If you are paying for your subscription through Rogers and then cancel your services, you will still have access to Disney+ until the end of your current Disney+ billing cycle.
If you had a Disney+ subscription directly with Disney that was paused when you subscribed to Disney+ through Rogers, it will resume when you cancel your Rogers subscription. Afterwards, you will be billed by Disney+ directly.