In Store Appointment Booking
Keep in mind: Only you may book, reschedule or cancel an appointment online on our website.
How to book an appointment
You can schedule an appointment online in the Find a Store page. When booking, use these 2 simple guidelines:
You can book an appointment up to 7 days in advance and as little as 4 hours before the start time.
You can reschedule or cancel an appointment anytime before the start of the appointment by clicking on Manage Appointment from the confirmation email.
1. Select a store you would like to book an appointment with – directly from the Find a Store page
Once a store is selected, click on Book an appointment and you will be redirected to the appointment calendar to complete the rest of your appointment booking.
2. Select a Service
You will see a list of wireless and Connected Home services you can choose from (when applicable).
Wireless Products & Services:
- New Wireless Activation
- Hardware Upgrade
Residential Products & Services:
- New Residential Activation
3. Select a time and fill in details
You can select from a variety of appointment times available for your desired store.
You will be required to fill in your details:
- First & Last Name
- Mobile Number (with the option to receive appointment notifications via text message)
- Indicating if you are Existing or New customer
- Optional notes to help the store prepare for your appointment
- Select BOOK APPOINTMENT
You will see a confirmation screen with a summary of your appointment details:
Instructions: Appointment requirements, including what you may need to bring or expect
- Service: What type of service you are looking to discuss
- Location: The store you would like to visit
- Date & Time: Preferred date and time of the appointment
- Confirmation Number: Alpha-numeric confirmation reference
Changes to Your Appointment: Reschedule options + cancellation policy
4. Email & text notification
When the appointment booking is confirmed, you will receive a notification via email or text message (if opted in) with appointment details.
- Important instructions for the selected service type
- Appointment date and time
- Chosen store location (address details)
- Ability to make changes by selecting Manage Appointment (reschedule, cancel)
- Service type selected
- Appointment date and time
- Ability to make changes with the link to manage your appointment
- 10 minutes prior to appointment time, you will receive an SMS to check into your appointment by responding “1” to check in
Manage Appointment and Info
Once you complete your appointment booking, you will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com with a link to Manage Appointment which will bring you back to the summary page, where you can reschedule or cancel the appointment.
What happens if I arrive late to my appointment?
As the unexpected can occur, we will notify you that we may not be able to honour any appointments for arrivals 15 minutes or more past the start time, but we will try to accommodate.
Will you take appointments during holidays or peak periods?
Appointments will not be available on provincial and federal holidays or during peak periods like Black Friday.
What type of appointments can be booked?
At this time, we accept wireless activation, hardware upgrade and residential activation appointments.
What do I need to bring for my appointment?
You will receive instructions on what you may need to bring or expect on the confirmation screen of your appointment.