The following steps explain how to install Rogers Connection Manager on computers using Mac OSX.
- Connect the ZTE Rocket Stick to the USB port of your Mac.
- If the installation program doesn’t start automatically, double click the Rogers Connection Manager CD icon that appears on the desktop.
- Double click Rogers Connection Manager.
- Click Continue.
- Select a location to install the software then click Continue.
- Select Installation Type and then click Install.
- If you are prompted to enter a user name and password, enter the information and click OK to install.
- Click Continue Installation.
- When the installation is finished, click Restart to reboot the computer.