Rogers On Demand is a comprehensive on demand service.1 Rogers Digital TV subscribers can access hundreds of free TV shows, music videos, specialty programming and the latest Hollywood new release movies on demand.
How to use Rogers On Demand (Channel 100)
There are two ways to access Rogers On Demand:
- Press the [ON DEMAND] button on your TV remote.
- Visit Channel 100.
To access TV shows within Rogers On Demand:
- Navigate to Channels or TV Shows from Channel 100.
- Click the [OK/SELECT] button to view content.
- Use the scroll button (up and down) to locate an episode.
- Click [OK/SELECT] button to view episode.
To access newly-released movies within Rogers On Demand:
- Select Movies or New Releases.
- Choose a movie of interest and press [OK/SELECT] to see movie details.
- Press [OK/SELECT] once more to rent the movie.
- You’ll be prompted for your purchase PIN (Default PIN is 0-0-0-0.You can learn how to change your PIN here.).
Good to know:
- Rogers Kids Zone, on Channel 200, features content dedicated entirely to kids.
- You can find hundreds of on demand music videos, karaoke clips or concerts in the Music section on Channel 100.
- With Rogers On Demand you can access sportshighlights from TSN, Sportsnet, WWE and NFL network, plus major events such as FIFA World Cup and the Olympic Games.
- Multiculturalmovies and programming from around the world can be found on Channel 800.
- You can also watch the latest TV shows on desktop, mobile, tablet and many gaming devices using Rogers Anyplace TV™.
Access Rogers on Demand - Hamilton
The following steps explain how to access Rogers on Demand in the Hamilton region.
- Press [MENU] twice on your remote. Select the ON icon.
- On the next screen, select ROD.
- Another screen will populate that will display ROD options like Movies, TV Shows, Music, and other categories. Choose the category you’re interested in.
- The next screen will display titles in the category you’ve selected. Select a title to view.
- Note: You may have to pay for some content.