If the Netflix app on your Ignite TVTM suddenly stopped working, here are some ways to help resolve this problem.
Troubleshooting the Netflix app
- Press the A button on your Ignite Voice Remote to open the Help menu.
- Under Troubleshooting, scroll to the right and select Reset Netflix.
- Select Reset Netflix to confirm.
- Wait a few moments for the app to reset.
- Once the reset is complete, simply sign back into Netflix on your TV.
Complete a System Refresh
As a last resort, you can also try a System Refresh of the Ignite Entertainment Box:
- Press the A button on your Ignite Voice Remote.
- Under Troubleshooting, select System Refresh.
Keep in mind: Doing a System Refresh will reboot all Ignite Entertainment Boxes automatically and your service and recordings will be interrupted for up to 10 minutes. Make sure that you do not unplug the Ignite Entertainment Boxes while the System Refresh is in progress.