Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Watch the recorded Microsoft Teams Phone Mobile webinar!
Today your workforce could be scattered across the province rather than just the office. Hybrid work is here to stay, and you need to ensure staff can communicate, collaborate, and meet just like before. To help, over one quarter-of-a-billion professionals around the world have turned to Microsoft Teams. With 73% of employees looking for flexible work options,¹ companies need to become more flexible, connected and collaborative.
Watch our video where leading industry experts from Rogers Business and Microsoft share their insights on how Microsoft Teams Phone Mobile can now allow organizations to take productivity and collaboration to a new level by enabling a truly integrated mobile experience to Microsoft Teams.
Watch the video to learn more!
• Combining the Microsoft Teams experience with call capabilities
• Connecting across devices with a single phone number
• Enabling seamless hybrid work with enhanced security
• Reducing costs and eliminating redundancies
So, whether you are looking to build flexibility or resiliency or both — we encourage you to watch our video.
Interested in learning more? Contact a Microsoft Teams Phone Mobile & Operator Connect expert today.
1. Microsoft Teams surpasses 270M monthly active users, as growth slows from early days of pandemic (yahoo.com).