If you’re still get an error message when signing into Ignite HomeConnect, follow the instructions below based on the message you’re seeing:
“Sorry, there is a problem on our end. Thanks for your patience while we fix it. Please check back later” (On the website only)
- You may be seeing this message because your session timed out and you were redirected back to the sign-in page. Try opening a new browser window and signing in again at ignitewifi.rogers.com.
“Sorry, we’re experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later” or “Your Gateway May Be Offline”
- If none of your devices can access the internet right now, try troubleshooting your Ignite WiFi Gateway.
- If your internet is working, try restarting your modem by unplugging it from the power outlet, waiting 10 seconds, then plugging it back in.
“Sorry, the username and/or password entered is not recognized. Please try again.”
- Since you’ve already confirmed your MyRogers username and password in the above steps, we know they’re correct.
- If you’re using a password manager (you may have one built into your web browser or device settings), check that it has the correct username and password stored for your MyRogers and Ignite HomeConnect accounts.
- Use the Show/Hide option on the Password field to confirm that the password is being entered correctly.