- “Connecting to WiFi. Please wait…”
- “Please give us a minute… there seems to be a connection issue here. Sorry about that. We’ll try and resolve the issue on our side. In the meantime, please make sure your modem connection is tightly secured. If the problem persists, try restarting your modem. Error Code: RDK-03117”
- A black screen
Ignite Entertainment Box won’t connect to WiFi
If your Ignite Entertainment Box is having trouble connecting to your home WiFi network, your TV screen may be displaying one of the following:
To resolve the issue, try these troubleshooting methods in sequence:
- Check that your Ignite Internet is working properly. If it’s not, try troubleshooting your Ignite WiFi Gateway modem.
- Make sure you haven’t accidentally disabled your Ignite EntertainmentTM Box by pausing the profile it belongs to on Ignite HomeConnectTM. If this is the case, unpause the profile and move your Ignite Entertainment Box to the Household profile to prevent this happening again.
- Try restarting your Ignite Entertainment Box.
- If you’re installing a new Ignite Entertainment Box in a different room than your Ignite WiFi Gateway modem, distance or the layout of your home may be preventing it from getting a good WiFi signal. Try moving it closer to the modem to see if the error message clears. If it does clear, this means it’s a signal issue. Contact Technical Support for further troubleshooting help and options to expand your WiFi.
- If you have Ignite WiFi Pods, check Ignite HomeConnect to make sure none of them have been unplugged or disconnected.
If none of the above steps solve the problem, contact Technical Support and we’ll help resolve the issue.
Troubleshoot issues with the Ignite HomeConnect app >
Can’t sign into Ignite HomeConnect >
Ignite Streaming Error Codes >
Restarting your Ignite Entertainment Box >
Troubleshooting your Ignite Voice Remote >
How to fix a black screen on Ignite Streaming>