You can also pause access for entire user profiles – meaning that all of the devices assigned to the profile will be blocked from accessing the internet over your home WiFi network.
- Sign in to Ignite HomeConnect using your MyRogers username and password.
- Select WiFi and then Manage People.
- Select the user profile you would like to pause.
- Select Pause All Devices.
- You can either pause access for a specified amount of time (i.e. 30 minutes, one hour or two hours) or indefinitely until you choose to unpause the user profile.
To unpause a user profile, follow steps 1 to 3 above, then select Unpause All Devices.
You can also set Active Time Limits to automatically pause home internet access for the devices assigned to a user profile. Learn more here.
Note: If your profile includes Ignite Entertainment boxes, they cannot be paused using these controls, so your service is not interrupted.