- Directly from your wireless device
- From desktop computer using Rogers.com
- Through the MyRogers app
You have 3 options for changing the password for your wireless voicemail service:
Here’s how to reset your password using your wireless device:
- Access your voicemail by holding down the number 1 on your keypad.
- Enter your current voicemail password.
- Once you are at the main menu, press 4 to change your personal options.
- Press 2 to change administrative options.
- Press 1 to establish or change your password.
- Press 1 to change your password.
- Enter your new 4 or 5-digit password and press the # key.
Here’s how you can reset your password from your desktop using Rogers.com
- Sign in to your MyRogers
- Go to the phone number associated with your device
- Under Quick links, select Change my Voicemail password.
- Enter and confirm your new password. Select Submit.
- Your voicemail password is now changed.
Here’s how you can reset your password using the MyRogers app:
- Sign into the app. If you don’t have the app, download it from your device’s app store, then sign in.
- Tap on your wireless plan or the phone number associated with your device.
- Under Phone, tap Update Voicemail Password.
- Enter your new password.
- Tap Change Password.
Having trouble updating your wireless voicemail password? Contact us.
Looking for voicemail information for your Home Phone number? See our Home Phone voicemail support page.