The following are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty:
- Physical damage due to external causes, such as corrosion due to moisture damage, debris inside the handset, etc.
- Physical damage to the display's liquid crystals, such as cracking, rupturing or discolouration in one or more places.
- Damage to internal parts, such as the battery or the terminal, due to the application of excessive force when attaching an external object to the handset, like a charger, headset or attachable camera.
- Cracks, scratches, colour change due to normal wear and tear.
- Test and/or use of accessories not sold by Rogers.
Complete warranty details are provided in the manufacturer's warranty manual.
Damage to the device may not be readily visible but may be causing performance issues.