Ontario Disabilities Support Program (ODSP)
Before you apply
Eligible Rogers Connected for Success applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age and older
- Be a resident of Ontario
- Once approved, you will be required to provide two pieces of Government issued ID at the time of activation, such as your Social Insurance Number (SIN), Driver's License, Passport, or Provincial photo ID.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL APPLICATION TYPES: Whether you are applying by email or mail, you must attach your most recent ODSP statement with your name and address clearly visible. For more information visit: https://mybenefits.mcss.gov.on.ca/auth/login
Apply by email
Please confirm that you meet the above eligibility criteria, then apply by emailing us the following information to: email@example.com
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Address of residence
- Your most recent ODSP Proof of Assistance with your name and address clearly visible
- Please add the services you are interested in 1) Ignite Internet, 2) Ignite Internet, TV Bundles and Mobile phone plans or 3) Mobile phone plans only.
Apply by mail
If you are unable to apply online, please mail a copy of your documents to:
Rogers Communications Inc.
Attn: Connected for Success
857 York Mills Road
Toronto, ON M3B 1Z1
If you require a third party to call in on your behalf, please include this LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION with your application.
- Once approved, you will receive a call and email from one of our dedicated Connected for Success representatives within 2 weeks to set up your account. Mail in applications will take 3-4 weeks to process.
- Documentation will be used for eligibility verification only and then deleted or shredded within 30 days.
- Not sure if Rogers provides service in your area? Click HERE to check serviceability.