Change my Physical SIM using the MyRogers app
- Sign in to your MyRogers app.
- From the Phone tab, select Change SIM.
- Click on the phone number that you wish to switch to eSIM. We’ll send a verification code to this number.
- Enter the verification code you received and select Confirm code.
- Select Physical SIM or eSIM Voucher.
- Under Change to Physical SIM, enter the 20-digit number from your new physical SIM card. Select Save and Continue.
- Under Review, select Submit. A message confirming that you'd like to continue will appear.
- Select Submit again then restart your device to change to the new SIM.
Change my Physical SIM using MyRogers
- Sign in to your MyRogers account.
- From the Overview tab, select Manage beside the line that you’d like to switch.
- From the Device financing payment section, select Manage SIM. The Change SIM screen will appear.
- Select Change SIM. We’ll send a verification code to the number that you’ve selected.
- Enter the verification code you received on your device, then select Continue.
- Under Enter your new SIM card details, select Physical SIM.
- Enter the 20-digit SIM number of your new SIM card then select Save and Continue.
- Review the details then select Proceed to confirmation.
- Restart your device then select Done to activate your eSIM.